April 15, 2021

Himachal

4 charred to death in a Himachal village

Kaumimarg Bureau | March 29, 2021 01:11 PM

SHIMLA: Four persons were killed in a fire in a village in Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district, police said on Monday.

The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical short-circuit and the fire raged as the house was wooden.

Several cattle were also charred to death.

Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has expressed grief over the incident.

The police were probing the tragic incident.
#kaumimarg

Have something to say? Post your comment